Empowering Parents To Teach Their Children 2B Substance Free
Under 21? No Drugs. No Alcohol.
Parents can be the most impactful influencers in a child’s life, and with teen peer pressure to try alcohol, marijuana, inhalants and prescription drugs, now is the time for parents to initiate this difficult conversation with their children.
Shoreline Behavioral Health Services is here to help. We provide private, confidential counseling services by certified professionals for teens and young adults ages 12 to 20. We also educate parents & teens about the effects/risks of substance use, offer alternative strategies to deal with peer pressure and teach healthy communication skills.
At Shoreline Behavioral Health Services we offer
- Online and in-person adult, youth, group, individual & family counseling
- Alcohol, tobacco, drug and anger management treatment & counseling
- Intensive outpatient programs as well as DUI classes (ADSAP)
- Free medication disposal resources such as Deterra® and prescription lock boxes
- Medication Assisted Treatment services (MAT)
- Prevention programs & community awareness
- We also address issues such as stress, depression, anxiety & addiction